Monday 20 April 2009

old flames.

i have a question. do all guys automatically cheat if given the chance? and is cheating really the same these days?

i ended up pulling an old flame of mine from years back on friday. i was 15/16 and he was 16/17. which feels like an entire lifetime ago now. it was a one night thing. and after that we didn't talk and i ended up in my first long term relationship whilst he went travelling and lived across the world for a long period. he even found a girlfriend who came across to live here for a while, before she had to leave. but he's been back for a couple of years now.

we were at this party and although i was little drunk and high, and he turned up. i didn't really have any intention to try to pull him. if i had to say anything it was more the other way round. although all his friends know he has a girlfriend who he is apparently madly in love with. we were looking at an atlas on the bed, and he just kind of leant in and kissed my cheek and i turned away. it was a bit slightly weird for me. i said to him don't you have a girlfriend? and he said don't you have a boyfriend? and i say yes, and we ended up pulling regardless. he seemed quite keen to take me home that night but i ended up leaving with my friend instead but gave him my number.

he called me during the day on saturday, which surprised me as i kind of thought maybe it would have been left at that. i went out on saturday night, and i ended up meeting up with him in the early hours of the morning and went back to his and chatted about being a teenager again. and then we inevitably ended up having amazing sex. but he told me hadn't had sex since his girlfriend left which was almost a year. it was a bit strange having sex with him as it was like almost reliving a time long dead. quite bizarre. i think i was pretty taken aback when he said i was beautiful and that he was surprised when me and my first boyfriend ended up going out together for years, and that he was waiting for us to break up. also he said he's had some amazing sex but not as good with me. like huh?! what. are all guys happen to be full of shit and smooth talk? i think so.

we had sex twice the next day, and i came so hard the third time we had sex. boyfriend number one called me when i was still there and then his girlfriend called him long distance and i left while his girlfriend was on the phone chattering away and he gave me a quick passionate kiss before i left to do the walk of shame.

he's asked me to call him sometime this week, so we'll see...!

oh man. i don't get guys at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment