Monday 6 April 2009

Introduction of myself and my significant others.

these are the memoirs of my sexual deviance which i have now decided to publish for all the world to read. at my own discretion.

to introduce myself i am a twenty something quite ordinary girl.

in terms of my love life, i have a boyfriend (who i call boyfriend number 1) of a very average six months. i have previously been in two very long term relationships. the first was over 2 years which totally mind fucked me right up till now and my second, well he's still lurking around at points. but we'll come to that bit later.

in the meanwhile, i also have boyfriend number 2, boyfriend number 3, and boyfriend number 4. boyfriend 2; is the ex of my second long term relationship. boyfriend 3; has been in and out of my life for about a year or so and i was rather hung up on him before i met boyfriend 1, but boyfriend 3 was quite caught up with his obsessive ex and wasn't looking for a serious relationship. boyfriend 4; i just met this year through a good friend of mine but we became quite good friends and turns out he is also amazing at sex and doesn't mind the fact i have a 'main' boyfriend.

i'm not going to go into too much details as tonight's story is about to kick me in the back.

so tonight; boyfriend number 3 turned up after a rather fair absence on his part. which i'm used to. he began speaking to me on im this evening and he said he needed to talk to me about something and could he come over. i said okay and got ready for him arriving as when we both meet up well... i know what to usually expect from his 'visit'. so when he came over we sat and had some tea, and then caught up about our daily lives. he's moving away next month to a different city. when i finally asked him what he had come over to tell me. and he announced that i might have chlamydia as he had found out from another of his girlfriends, (not the obsessive one he's still tied up with) who had recently found out she had had positive test. to be honest, i wasn't too shocked but slightly worried. as i know myself, there is a huge chance i may have an std already although i don't know which one would have given me one, but i guess it could be now pointed at him. he has had a test but he doesn't find out his results till next week, so hopefully he comes back negative. i hope.

after the awkward chat, things started to heat up and we rather (stupidly to some) ended up having sex regardless. but with a condom, readers! i am slightly responsible at the best of times. it was completely wrong and dumb, but utterly irresistible. not that stds are irresistible. :/ i think after the very long wait of not seeing boyfriend number 3 for a while had driven me crazy. i couldn't wait to kiss him or just feel his body against mine. he has this nice earthy smell about him and i love listening to all his philosophical theories with odd funny metaphor digs about biscuits (don't ask). i don't know if thats what turns me on or what. i love it when he comes and his whole body shakes, and with every press i make against him he trembles above me. i can't believe how good he feels inside of me and makes me gasp with pleasure.

anyways, apart from the complete hedonism the problem is... if boyfriend number three's test results are positive, how am i meant to explain that to all faithful boyfriend number one? or a matter of fact, boyfriend two and four?

FUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment